Come see us!
The Fairport Canal Days
We'll be getting sprouting up in the Rochester area, offering fresh cans to-go at this 46th Anniversary Canal Days!
Fairport Canal Days – celebrating our 46th year as one of the premier juried art festivals in the Northeast alongside the scenic village on the historic Eric Canal.
- Located in Fairport, NY: a "front-porch" friendly village, located on the scenic Erie Canal
- Produced by the Fairport Perinton Merchants Association
- Saturday, June 3rd 10am-6pm and Sunday, June 4th 10am-5pm
- Perinton Recreation KidZone in the Northeast public parking lot
- Kick-off the weekend at the Chicken BBQ Friday, June 2nd 4:30pm-9:00pm
- Stick around on Saturday, June 3rd for Canal Nights 7:00pm-11:00pm